- Make it easy for your customers and prospects to reach you.
- Make it easy for your contact center team members to identify your customers
- Gain better understanding regarding prior or open cases
- Act as business partner to help and serve them through modern channels.
At D-N-A we support with the design, set up and future upgrades of contact centers. With a strong focus on Salesforce.com native integrations, we help you redesign the way you interact with your customers.
How can a contact center solution help you deliver a better customer experience?
Do you aim to:
- Give agents the information they need and customers the experience they deserve with the industry’s #1 rated Salesforce telephony integration
- Connect customer data with communication channels to inform and improve every customer interaction
- Preserve the complete history of every interaction through automatic call recording, logging, and storage within Salesforce
- Deliver a better customer experience and improve first call resolution with IVR self-service options, dynamic call routing, and queued callback
- Enhance employee experience and productivity through integrated caller id, auto-logging, screen pop, call recording & click-to-dial
- Source: New Voice Media, A Vonage company
D-N-A has implemented New Voice Media Contact Center Solution as Native Salesforce CTI in 3 markets for Altares. The customer first design ensured that customers were identified based on their phone number and directed to the right teams, hassle free without having to select options in the menu. The solution offers:
- Skilled based routing
- Dynamic Routing
- Omni Channel Features
- Customer first call flows
Interested in knowing how we can support you with implementing a customer first contact center solution, optimise your sales leads and set up outbound campaigns?
BACHIR BELBACHIR; DIRECTOR OPERATIONS @ALTARES FRANCETESTIMONIAL