TOPIC 1 – No change, no progress
A story of triumph over adversity, an only child who lost both parents at 2 weeks old, enduring a tumultuous nomadic childhood, intense racism and bullying, to overcoming homelessness and addiction to become the woman she is today.
- Mindset is king
- Internal locus of control
- Holistic wellbeing – mental, physical, emotional
TOPIC 2 – The future of work
Friska drives change in organisations for a living. Find out how work is shifting: where it’s done, how it’s done and who’s doing it.
- Trust as currency
- Changing relationship paradigms
- Digital nomads and the knowledge worker
TOPIC 3 – Communication masterclass
Communication can make or break a relationship, a career, a change – and in the workplace we’re often trying to change people’s thoughts, decisions and actions. Friska shares communication best practices from her experiences working around the world with challenging people.
- The 5Cs of effective communication
- Persuading difficult stakeholders
- Leveraging influence principles
TOPIC 4 – Developing and sustaining a digital culture
There is much talk about digital transformation, but the reality is that many organisations go through a glacial evolution, at best. Friska shares a case study on how she made transformation a reality for the largest ASX – listed gold miner.
- Defining true transformation and sustaining it ◦ Driving adoption through positive psychology
- Shifting from expense to value creation