Master 7 Foundational Lean Behavioral Skills and Define Cultural World-class Metrics
For who is this workshop?
- Do you see an increase in sick days?
- Are you your people disconnecting
- Do you see a decrease in motivation across the organisation?
- Do your team members still trust the decisions which are being made?
If any of these questions are answered with a yes, then this workshop is a great solution for you!
How will we help your team?
The workshop is divided into 3 modules. During the workshop, the Team will bring them into practice and define the improvement areas and the next steps forward.
- Module 1: 7 foundational behavioural skills to achieve peak performance at the Work Place (Gemba).
- Module 2: Key Success Metrics to develop the foundational Culture ¨As Is¨ into desired Culture ¨To Be¨ (Positivity/Negativity) ratio of social interactions.
- Module 3: The five dysfunctions of a team and how to overcome using a role-playing approach
Upon completing this workshop your team will lead their teams to peak performance at the Work Place (Gemba), it will be able to measure the success. The goal is to continue the transformation both mentally and physically by transforming themselves and their teams
What will you gain upon completion:
- Improve Visual control of each area;
- Elevate Individual skills;
- Increase Cooperation across functions,
- Reduction of sick days, reintegration cost and increase of productivity and agility
- Build a company-wide approach to happiness at work!
This workshop is designed to help your team build the resilience they need and apply Lean methodologies, achieve respect, and progress!